Friday 2 October 2009

FORMAT!!

i remember back in the days, a format was the only solution to any problem you have on you PC.
i surely didn't believe in this, am the type of people that would never back up anything, and once somethings hits any of my systems, you'll find me jumping around in panic, thats pretty tiresome if you ask me, jumping around of course.
what made me think about it today, is that am actually formatting and installing different versions of windows, on two computers, on is my dell box, the other is a hp laptop am doing for a friend.
am only installing windows on my dell box since i got my hands on xp black edition and i just want to test it out and see how elite it is!!
probably am going to reformat it afterward and install some linux distro for further testing.
thats pretty much it...

No comments: